pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Have you seen this project?

28 Mar 2007

MISSING - UNFINISHED KNITTING PROJECT

Photograph of candle flame wrap just days before it's disappearance.

Name: Candle Flame Wrap
Last Seen: January 2007
Description: Candle Flame wrap, Debbie Bliss Pure silk in magenta
still on needles.
Disttinctive smell.
Last seen in cupboard, but details unclear.
Mother distraught.


You know when you have the urge to work on a particular project, and even if you have ten projects otn, nothing else will do it for you until you get your paws on the thing you wanted in the first place?

Well, yesterday I found this post from Pamela Lee, and then later in the day I heard mention of the same shawl on Sticks and String podcast, and that made me want to get out my own candle flame and finish it off. It's really close now, only one and a half hanks away from the end. (By the way PL, your shawl is incredibly beautiful - want one exactly the same now)

So I went to get it out, and discovered the awful truth - someone (a knitcat burglar?) has stolen my candle flame wrap.

I hope I didn't leave it at stitch and bitch. Maybe I'll give them a ring.

I didn't leave it at your house did I?


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns