pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Knitting Pretty

23 Mar 2007



(Bridal Purse from a Gathering of Lace)


I've taken this new job. Even though it's 'beneath me' - as my kind sister so bluntly put and thus made me disappointed with myself, I get time to knit*. Which makes it the perfect job for me. If only the pay was better.

In case you think it's all bitch bitch bitch I'll let you in on a secret. I supressed a strong desire to write a post about a blog genre which was so nasty even I thought it might be below the belt. It was gold though.

To be fair, there have been some nice things happening:


I've been baking:


(crochet cupcakes here, knitted cherry pie here)




Gardening:




(crochet rosetters here)

Done the dishes:


(fleur de lys shadow knit dishcloth here)

Thank God It's Friday.


Would you like a cup of tea?



(tea cosy from Crochetroo - isn't it FAB!?)

Or join me in a glass of wine.



(One skein kureyon wine cozy - here - I modified mine a bit)

All of the above for the Wollongong Stitch n Bitch Exhibition.

You coming or what?



*I also get to ogle hot surfie guys, chat up lifeguards and ride on a quad bike - so it's not all bad! Oh, and someone brings me breakfast ON A TRAY!!!


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns