pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Lotsa pictures

11 Oct 2005

My camera has been playing up lately, so I borrowed one from work. It is an ancient thing, but takes shots much better than my broken one, so I have a few things to show you.

I have been dyeing some silk. The first one is a colour called raspberry, and I dyed a hank of lace weight with it. This is going to be a shawl of some description.



I think it should be called 'placenta' not 'raspberry'.

The next one is some dk weight silk single from the wool peddler (just google it for the link). It was originally raspberry but I overdyed it with yellow and it came out this great copper colour.



I think this is going to be Annie Moddiset's silk corset one day. Or one of those lace wraps from scarf style.

Alan thought it looked like a yarn trophy.



And finally, my progress so far on Mystery Shawl 2. This is clues 1 and 2 complete. I thought there was a mistake in it in the top part. Can you see it is not exactly symmetrical? However, it looks exactly the same as all the other photos on the knitalong site so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.



So that's it. A quick and dirty post today people.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns