pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Idle daydreams

9 Oct 2005

I'm lazing around the house drinking coffee, thinking about making a rocket and roast beetroot salad with walnuts, pancetta and rocket aioli for dinner, and reading yesterday's papers cover to cover.

The kids are outside with the neighbour's kids playing on the trampoline. The sun is shining.

Husband is in the living room tinkering with his computer and my digital camera.

All's well in the world of Daly. Then I spied this!

I'm off to the newsagent to buy a lottery ticket - and spend the afternoon running a movie in my head starring me living in this house and of course sans those creepy looking people in the marketing shots.

The sad thing is when Alan and I arrived in Australia together when I was pregnant with Louis, we were looking at buying the first stage houses in this development but they were slightly out of our price range. We decided instead to settle down here in Wollongong where we could build a new house and be close to my parents for plenty of baby help.

But if we had stretched ourselves, we'd be RICH RICH RICH - and I could well be writing this from the sundrenched deck of the yacht club with a chilled glass of chablis and a dish of rocket and roasted beetroot salad THAT SOMEBODY ELSE MADE AT MY WHIM.

But would I be happy? I hear you ask.

Oh, I'd say so...


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns