pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

tag1

5 Aug 2005

id·i·o·syn·cra·sy, Pronunciation Keyn. pl. id· i·o·syn·cra·sies -A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.


Write down five of your own idiosyncracies.Then, if you wish, tag five people from your live gerbil or friends list to do the same.

ONLY FIVE?? I COULD WRITE A BOOK.

1. I can not eat more than one food from the fork at a time. Take for example the typical Aussie roast lamb dinner. I fully realise that a bit of roast lamb, a morsel of potato, a few peas and a smear of gravy may taste great when eaten from the same fork but I just cannot do it. It has to be in a certain order, peas first, then potato, then meat and finally the pumpkin which is my favourite bit.

2. I really don't like 'doubling back on myself' when I have a couple of errands to run in the car. I also don't like going home the same way I went to a destination. Nor do I like using the same route to the same destination two days in a row. I don't care if it takes a bit longer, I like to mix it up.

3. When in a restaurant and I finish my meal, the empty plate cannot stay in front of me for a NANOSECOND. I must push it in front of someone else, usually the person in front of me, but can be the side or in the middle of the table.

4. I am unable to spell the words recieve or friend without a spell checker. Even then, they still don't look right to me.

5. I grind my teeth when I knit in the round. Maybe that's just a habit.

I'm so glad that's over.

If I think of any more I promise to keep them to myself.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns