pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Hello Secret Pal!

28 Jul 2005

Hey you SP5 of mine. My second package arrived yesterday, thank you so much!! NORO kureyon, I have never had this before and feel very excited about making something from this. Felted phone sac comes to mind immediately. Gorgeous moody colourway also. The magazines have been devoured by me and Donni and Sharon and Kerry, we did that on Tuesday night at spinning. AND I am into that project journal. Loving me that stitch n bitch phenomenon. Coffee - marvellous. I have already had a relaxing candlelit bath with some of the tealights, they really give off a strong scent which was fabulous. The sweets didn't last long, gobbled up by some urchins I found in the jungle (aka my kids). You're doing a great job my new friend!

I joined a knitalong the other day. The mystery shawl knitalong. You get a bit of the pattern at a time, at the moment there's a test swatch, the whole shebang starts on the 1st August. I have done the swatch, it's blocking as we speak. I get the feeling I'm going to be a tink expert participating in this group. More on this later over the weekend when I get some pictures.

Stitch and Bitch on Saturday, I am really excited about it. We are moving to a new venue, are having at least one guest from blogland and I have NOTHING TO WEAR!!!!!

This post must end immediately. Not enough points of interest to sustain even my own attention.

I shall leave you with this to ponder upon:

"You look nice today. You should wear that more."
IS THIS OR IS THIS NOT A COMPLIMENT ????


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns