pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Right of Reply

1 Feb 2008

OK, so yesterday turns out to be my penultimate post from this blog.

But I couldn't go without saying thank you.



I've been nominated for the 'you make my day' award from a blogger that I haven't met in person!
Tia knits incredibly beautiful things at a cracking pace and lives in the USA with an impossibly white Maltese terrier. One day I'm going to rock on up to her doorstep and ring her bell. (Although if she's working she won't answer it!)

Tia, I'm glad I make your day. Thank you for the nomination. I'm all a flutter I've been placed in a list with such fine company. When I saw you knew fleegle by name, I nearly fainted.

The idea is that you nominate ten people who make your day and pass it on. However, I think I'll have to break the chain here, because everyone I've listed has already been nominated for this award already.

But I will say one thing, if you love Yarn Over - go over and tell her, because she's thinking of taking all those free lace patterns down. She says they're losing their relevance. I disagree.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns