pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Flat out like a lizard drinking

14 Nov 2007

That's me.

Flat out like a lizard drinking.

I turned 40 on Monday - a bit of an anticlimax but I'm having an Arabian Nights party on Saturday night, complete with marquee, lanterns, tribal council torches and lebanese food. I wish I had a belly dancer.

Anyway, knitting like mad on the peacock, coming along nicely. The knitalong's a nice slow burner, there has been a good response and some people are even knitting it!

Speaking of top birds, here's two new bloggers out there that I knit with in real life. Go and visit them and say g'day.

Charmaine - moved to the United Arab Emirates with her husband to build something earlier this year (I was paying attention Char, honestly) I think it is a factory of some sort. I think they're working as Engineers. We miss Charmaine at every second Tuesday. Check out her AMAZING orange Josephine top and other knitterly things HERE. Love the blog title Charmaine and come back soon.

The other one is Kate. The thing about Kate is that she is always wearing a hand-knitted item. And she's tiny. She can make a cardigan with 4 balls of yarn! Kate once made her husband knitted fruit for their anniversary. I imagine he was THRILLED. Check Kate out at 'needles to say' here.

And that is about all I've got today.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns