pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Ta-ta ta-ta's

17 Oct 2007


Today's the day. I wrote this post a month in advance when it was just theoretical, just a date on the calendar, nothing to be concerned with.

As the day grew closer I became more and more anxious. At one stage my mind refused to consider it. 'I'm not doing it', I said to myself in 'I don't care if I've already paid the doctor, the anesthetist, the hospital. I just won't show up on the day. It is ridiculous to be going to hospital to have an OPERATION that I don't medically really need'.

By the time you read this I'll be under the knife. I'll be going from an E/F cup right down to a B. I'm afraid of the operation but hopeful of the outcome.

I guess my most ambitious hope for the result would be to end up looking like my quilt fabric stash; small, but perfectly formed.

Wish me luck.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns