pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

2006 - the end

31 Dec 2006

Well, 2006 is fini.

And just before I sign off until next year, I'll show you something else that's finished.

OK, so there's a button missing, but they're not the right buttons anyway. This cardigan is so comfortable, fits me perfectly and I'm so proud of myself. To top it off, it's been cold enough to wear it!

Project Specifications:


Pattern: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by cosmicpluto knits (pdf file)
Yarn: Cleckheaton Country Silk, the crimson colour, about 10 balls
Needle Size: 4mm - gauge pretty spot on
Comments: all in one piece, bottom up, raglan shaping - 12 stitch relief
diamond pattern.




Next year is going to be a year of challenge and change. I'll tell you about it tomorrow (well, maybe not tomorrow as I plan on being hungover - but soon I promise).


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns