pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Reasons to hate the office Christmas Party

4 Dec 2005

1. The conga line
2. Nutbush City Limits
3. The Macarena

Reasons why the Office Christmas Party is unmissable:

1. Finding out that a senior staff member who shall not be named but could be your manager drinks bundy'n'coke from a can right throughout dinner, when you thought he'd be a 'pass the chateu neuf de pap' kinda guy.
2. The five hour free beverage package.
3. All that alcohol fuelled candidness.

Anyway it's over. I stressed about what I was going to wear, as usual. I bought something new about two hours before I was due at the pre-dinner cocktails, as usual. Once I got there it didn't matter what you looked like as long as you had a good time - which I did, as usual.

SECRET PAL

My secret pal was Celia, and she sent me as my final gift a veritable yarn stash. Check it out. Ramie, silk and wool blend, paint your own and cashmerino. Clearly a woman of impeccable taste, I got a great sp once again. Lucky me.



And I got a book of a thousand sweaters, the one where the pages are split and you pick a neckline, a sleeve and a body shape and the pattern is presented on the page. It's a really really really good resource.

I'm running behind on sp6 and still need to get another package off to my giftee secret pal. She's just found out she's having a baby (what is it with these blogging breeders?) so there's a realm of possibility there.

Anyway, we're off to buy a new Christmas tree now and some new ornaments. My old tree is looking a bit tired, after all it is three years old (I'm such an evil mass consumer). This year I'm tossing up between gelato colours or plain cream and gold. But I'll need new lights to do either of those. Last year I had red and gold and green. The year before was all turquiose and silver. I have all my ornaments boxed in colour themes.


Don't ask.

But there will be pictures later.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns