pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

SP giftees and gratuitous linkage

6 Nov 2005

We don't celebrate Halloween, but if we did here's the cake I'd make.




How's this for a knitting bag?



It's from offhand designs. If only money were no object.

Have you ever seen such gorgeous felted scarves? And I don't even go much on felted stuff.


SP6 Goodies




My sp6 has really been doing her homework.

This week she sent me one of those Leisure Arts 99 knit stitch encyclopaedia thingies, the likes of which I have always wanted. Now all I want is to knit test squares in something gorgeous and soft.

And a cute bit of stationery. Everyone loves Japanese stationery, it's so CUTE!!

Thank you SP6.


Like a rabbit in the spotlight


I went to Spotlight on Friday. As I was wandering down the craft aisles I was almost cast under the spell of the scrapbooking! I'm not really one for scrapbooking but there was this watermarked paper looking like an old ship's journal ......... and some 3d embellishments perfectly suited ........... and we do have lots of travel photos from Morocco and the like in boxes..... and I got that picture of me with the twin towers in the background ........... I could make them look really good ....... it's only the naff captions I don't like ....... maybe just a little bit .... it won't hurt .... I can stop whenever I like.....

See? But in a herculean effort of self control I resisted the paper arts! I blame spotlight. If their yarn sectuib was as good as their scrapbooking section I wouldn't have even been in that aisle.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns