pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Cindy you're CeCe

14 Nov 2005

OK so I'm not great with names and I relied on my memory when I thanked one of the tribe Cindy instead of CeCe. Please forgive me.

And I got tagged by My SP5 Dani. She's a top chick that one. She's just had a sad anniversary so you might want to go and give her a hug.

What is your favorite yarn to knit with?
My favourite so far has been alpaca/silk. And it wasn't even the Debbie Bliss one.


Your favorite needles?
I haven't used any fancy needles, except one pair of bamboo straights and a tiny crystal palace bamboo circular that snagged like mad.
To me, knitting needles are a means to and end. Maybe if I had Addi turbos i'd feel differently.

The Worst thing you’ve ever knit?

Everything I knit is the worst thing. I am a knit disaster.

Your most favorite knit pattern? (maybe you don’t like wearing it, but it was the most fun to knit)
My favourite knitting pattern so far has been Annie Modisett's silk corset. It is a good mix of easy and thinking and is ALL IN ONE PIECE.

My alltime favourite knitting pattern I haven't knitted yet and maybe never will but is the peacock shawl from fiddlesticks. Donna will you knit it for me?

Most valuable knitting technique?
Tinking Lace.

Best book or magazine?
Rowan you have no peer.

Your favorite knitblogs?
Surely no-one is going to single anyone out here?? I love you all possums.

Your favorite knit-along?
I have been in 2 mystery shawl knitalongs and I loved the pattern but could take or leave the messages.

Your favorite knit wear designer?
Kim Hargreaves and Fiddlesticks.

The item you wear/use the most?
French Market bag and Clapotis.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns