pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Snap!

19 Jun 2005

I had about 10cm to go on the wrappy vest thing on Friday. Last weekend I had 10 cm to go before I cast off the stitches for the second sleeve and I knitted in the car on the way to Berrima and finished those 10 cm in about fifteen minutes. I have knitted it for a few hours over the weekend and I still have 10 cm to go. I have used about 1 1/2 balls of yarn this weekend but still 10 cm to go. I can't explain it.

But Harlot can. This could be the only thing the famous one and I have in common. I'm going to do one hour more, hopefully that will be enough to get me out of this black hole.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns