pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Just call me Martha

29 Mar 2005

I hope you all had a safe and happy easter.

I did lots of knitting things. Went to s&b on Saturday, it was a small group because of the Easter break but that meant I could talk more! There were four of us, and we exchanged life stories. I have only been a few times so it was fascinating to find out more about the lives of the local stitch and bitchers. Two of the girls had studied medicine, one in Paris and one at Sydney uni. One is a GP and the other is a biomedical engineer with four children. One had survived cancer. Colectively we had worked in every continent in the world as well as some pretty remote outback towns. I could have listened for hours! We had a great conversation about private vs public education, the health system and so on - very highbrow!

While I was there I got a call from Donni, who was in Cooma at the Ashford woolshed looking at the spinning wheels, roving, handspun yarns and dyes, wondering if I wanted her to bring me back something. She bought me two big skeins of laceweight corriedale and a rainbow wool dye kit.

I finished the stole - blocked it and here it is!Posted by Hello



I finished that pesky sock!Posted by Hello



I started a scarf and hat set for Blair at 11:30pm Saturday night and she wore it the next morningPosted by Hello


Donni dropped the Ashford booty off on Monday and I tye-dyed it Monday nightPosted by Hello


I read the papers, cooked delicious meals, played good mummy to the urchins, went out for lunch with my family, and joined a swanky gym!

I love it when a plan comes together.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns