pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Die Happy !!

21 Jul 2007



Fantastic things have been happening here - magical things.


Things that deserve lots of exclamation marks!!

Firstly, I am no longer on the scrap heap. I am the proud owner of half a job. Half a proper, career job with the Department of Education and Training - I start on the 1st August. Oh happy day.

Secondly, my baby sister bought a house down here - she's going to ditch Willoughby and embrace seaside living! Viva la seachange! I'll be seeing my niece whenever I want, I'm going to be her daycare picker upper on Thursdays and I will be able to spend time with my sister whenever we feel like it! More moll shops, more ridiculously schlocky midnight oil duets in the car ('when I'm locked in my room, I just want to scream. Only the strong - insert air drum playing as appropriate - only the strong>. Oh even happier day.

Even better, she's asked me to help her decorate her new house, as she's in a true federation style (typical of the area round channel nine in Willoughby) and she's going to a completely different style of house. Excitement plus, a new project!

Yarn came for the palawan shawl, I am frantically knitting it because I want it finished yesterday.

Meg says I'm a rocking girl blogger - thank god for that I thought I was enjoying being on the shelf until it started to get a bit lonely up there. I felt a bit like the comic book guy on the simpsons.

I'm accompanying Donni to meet some Sydney knitters this afternoon - looking forward to the food. Oh, and the company of course! ;-)

And another thing. Remember when I said this "But if I ever get that obsessed with colour scheme software and knitted mitred squares; just shoot me."

Nine done, fourteen to go.

Well they're not mitred, but now would be a good time. At least I'd die happy.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns