pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Don't it always seem to go .......

9 Feb 2007

Should I ever treat myself to another weekend at the Observatory Hotel in Sydney, I won't be able to crash this person's knitting group like a hippo, con her into downing superstrength champagne cocktails afterwards under the guise of 'I wonder if this bar has any ambience', horrify her daughter by being uninvited, drunk and slightly disorderly in her own home, avail myself of the hospitality of her bemused husband (and his wine collection) not once but twice, get tearful (as if we didn't know that was coming after all that booze) in a noodle bar and drink apple martini well into the wee hours with this person.




I'd have to go to New Zealand for the weekend now in order to do that. I imagine she's releived.

Jussi's gone back to New Zealand. The other day I was having a crafty shopping day on King St Newtown with a friend and we stopped for a quick shandy at the pub near the station. SSK would have been in full swing about 50 metres away. I wanted to text her so I could lead her astray again. It was a bit sad.

Also, my neighbour moved out. You know the one. The one who knocks on your door and says 'fancy a driveway drink? Meet you out the front in five minutes'. And then you go inside and grab a few things, open the garage door and, voila, behold the vista before you!




And she knits and crafts and has a mind as sharp as a tack too.

Good luck to the both of you girls. I hope you both find great happiness in your new lives.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns