pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Nothing like midnight to get your creative juices flowing

21 Jun 2006

Amazing Lace - Challenge 3 - the poem



MY GIFT TO YOU

I cast a little spell in the start up row

You can’t really see it, it's very small

Should you ever get confused and don’t know what to do

That spell will guide you



I wove a little magic into row fifty five

And even when you wash it, it wont’ come out

I found it in the street one day when it glinted in the sun

Use it wisely, I think it’s powerful




I hid a little giggle somewhere near the end

A childish one, a cheeky one, one you might hear in a playground

And some days when it seems a bit overwhelming

I hope you hear that little giggle and it makes you smile



I shed a little tear somewhere in there too

Because some days you might feel like no-one cares

And I want this tear to tell you

That I care, and that if you cry then so do I



So when you wear this thing

Or hold it in your hands and feel how soft it is

Remember it isn’t really delicate, it’s as strong as a river




And that I love you


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns