pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Whole lotta knitting going on ..

1 Jun 2006

I finished the trans seasonal piece of shrug, pics at the weekend on the recipient.

In true knitting OCD fashion, I cast on for another one. Pink this time.


Here's the mountain laurel counterpane blanket, in alpaca/silk. It's a real softie.

Donni gave me some beautiful yarn for Christmas, and told me it would make a fine clapotis. Being an obedient friend, I've started it.

The lace stole. Both borders finished, and the edging on the needles. I'm not going to pick up as I go along - after starting to do so I wasnt' happy with the join. I think sewing it on will make the join more invisible, and quicker to knit too.

It's too long to take a photo of the whole thing, so here is just the second border.

Remember this? It's the bear claw blanket. Not much going on here from last time really. What can I say? It's a boring knit. And it has an infinite number of ends to weave in.



That's it for the knitting update.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns