pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

The great re-branding

11 Feb 2007

Of course it's a marketing trick, but I've re-branded myself. That's why I've been alluding to change and limbo lately, I've been rallying emails with Michelle of knitty bitty who has kindly done all the work. Thank you Michelle!

I've suprised myself this week with a startling revelation. If you make a real effort to knit a bit whenever you get a spare five minutes during the day and ONLY WORK ON ONE PROJECT, you can get quite a lot of knitting done in ten days. Fancy that eh?

I started the shetland tea shawl from a gathering of lace Friday last, and I am up to the edging already! I'll show you a photo, even though it just looks like a pile of fluff.


I'm hoping to get this finished by next Friday, which would make it a two week project - I'm getting quicker with my shawls.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns