pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Lazy Saturday Afternoon

2 Sept 2006



See? TWO Beaudelaire. Love them.



NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF INVENTION

Necessity forced me to use the sewing machine this week.




Five straightish lines. I made a knitting pattern holder.

Take one sheet of craft magnet (I got mine on ebay but I'm sure you could get it at other craft shops). Cover it in fabric and sew it on. Don't bother to match thread and bobbin colour (I only have one reel of cotton in the house anyway).

Take one strip of craft magnet strip and cover in fabric. Sew it on too.

Use it to hold knitting patterns and mark your place.

THE TRAGEDY

I only put those two above items in to hide the disaster which lies ahead. Remember I said I was going to dye the Mystery Stole red and that it was going to be blocked and beautiful.

Well, two out of three ain't bad.




It's dayglo orange. I'm not joking, they could use it as a beacon to do night roadworks.



At least my bed looks good. The cleaner came.


END ON A HIGH NOTE AT LEAST


May I present to you the progress on Peacock Feathers. I cannot tell you how wonderful the knitpicks options needle is for knitting lace.



Thassalfornow. iluvsyouseall.


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns