pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Lace Swap Package

29 Aug 2006

I posted about this earlier today, Donni commented on it, and now the whole post has disappeared?!!

My lace pal sent me a KNITPICKS OPTIONS NEEDLE! Nah nah na-na nah! I'm the king of the castle.

I can't put them down. I IMMEDIATELY cast on for peacock feathers and have done the first chart. (If you look in the picture you can already see the needles are in use on the purple zephyr - less than an hour after the postman come a knocking..)

They are so glorious to knit with. The join is genius, the weight is ducky and they make you feel like a dainty like knitter lady. Considering I have hands like hams this is a pretty good feeling.

And the yarn:

Three hanks of merino lace in lost lake. What beautiful heathering, no photo could do this justice.

Alpaca Cloud in autumn - I love alpaca cloud. If only I wasn't married already.

Shimmer in grape hyacinth. Gorgeous.

STR in a beautiful colourway, watermelon tourmaline, this is perfect. Is going to be pomatomus (just to see what all the fuss is about).

And did I mention - A KNITPICKS OPTION NEEDLE!!??

Dunno what blogger's been up to, but I think it's working now

Catherine thank you so much this was a beautiful gift.

VOILA


Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns